The Mid-Atlantic Fishery Management Council will hold a hybrid in-person/virtual Council meeting from December 13-16. Council members, other meeting participants, and members of the public will have the option to attend the meeting in person at the Westin Annapolis in Maryland or participate online via Webex webinar.
Portions of the meeting will be conducted jointly with the Atlantic States Marine Fisheries Commission’s Bluefish Management Board and Summer Flounder, Scup, Black Sea Bass Management Board. All attendees, regardless of whether they choose to attend in-person or virtually, will be given opportunities to provide comments.
No pre-registration is required to participate in the webinar. At the time of the meeting, click here to join the webinar (if prompted, enter meeting number: 2330 933 4966; Meeting password: ncKMj56xX6p). Additional details, including instructions for joining by phone, are available on the meeting page at the Mid-Atlantic Fishery Management Council website.
Monday, December 13
- Executive Committee (Closed Session)
- Offshore Wind Updates
- Omega Net Mesh Measurement Gauge – Presentation
- 2022-2023 Bluefish Recreational Measures
Tuesday, December 14
- Recreational Summer Flounder Management Strategy Evaluation
- 2022 Summer Flounder Recreational Measures
- 2022 Scup Recreational Measures
- 2022 Black Sea Bass Recreational Measures
- Summer Flounder, Scup, Black Sea Bass Commercial/Recreational Allocation Amendment (Final Action)
Wednesday, December 15
- 2020-2024 Research Priorities (Biennial Review)
- Surfclam and Ocean Quahog Species Separation Requirements
- Climate Change Scenario Planning Update
- Ocean City, MD Video Project Update
- Habitat Activities Update
- Sea Turtle Bycatch in Trawl Fisheries
- Acknowledgments and Awards
Thursday, December 16
- 2022 MAFMC Implementation Plan
- Business Session
For questions contact Mary Sabo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 302-518-1143.