Fishing Reports By Area
Hobie’s Mirage Drive System elevates fluke fishing from a kayak to another level.
Are we headed for an El Niño winter? An ice pro helps you gear up for hardcore ice action.
Another late start to the fall should bode well for holiday striper action in the surf.
Update on overseas bigeye and Jersey Shore bluefin.
After watching northerners catch striped bass all fall, South Jersey bundles up for December glory.
Squeeze the most out of every fishable day, but the end is definitely near.
A look at how one of the most esteemed striper writers got his start.
For some folks it’s a grind, others the most wonderful time of the year. Yes, holiday shopping can be all of that and more.
A look at whether or not your saltwater boat is a good choice for a trolling motor.
In This Issue:
- Kayaking Success: Hands Free Fluking
- Ice Prep: A First Time for Hard Water
- Winter Sudsin’ Scale Down Stripers
- Tuna Tussle: Bigeye Fight & Fighting Bluefin
- South by Southeast: The Hunt for Holiday Stripers
- The Deep Sleep: Final Thoughts on Hauling Out
- Author and Writer: 50 Years of Striper Stories
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is a Trolling Motor Right for Me?
More In This Issue
A recent addition in 2017 to the 16,447-acre Stokes State Forest is Lake Ashroe, and the newcomer is delivering, as it had in the past under private ownership, excellent open water angling.