What effect will proposed off shore wind farms have on both commercial and recreational fisheries here in New England?
As winter gives way to spring, largemouth bass begin to move shallow and they are eager to feed.
Striper fishing last year held, but the monsters never really showed.
The boating lifestyle can be richly rewarding, but it can also be a major headache if you make the wrong choices.
The Lake Ontario region offers some excellent angling opportunities for coastal anglers waiting out the arrival of their favorite saltwater species.
Cold weather fi shing can be detrimental to your health. Here’s a three-pronged approach to avoiding hypothermia
The SoCo Chief is considered by many vintage plug collectors to be the Holy Grail.
“New school” trolling techniques have broadened the options for striped bass anglers.
Jigging for tuna has become the go-to approach for many anglers intent on doing battle with these hard fi ghting pelagics.
In This Issue:
- Offshore Wind farms
- Hunting Spring Largies
- Last Year’s Fifties
- Boat Sense: A Guide To Buying Your First Boat
- Lake Ontario: Spring Salmon & Trout Explosion
- Cold Weather Fishing: Outfitting for Life & Limb
- Plug Building 2017 Part 3: The Soco Chief
- Troll More Stripers: Build a Bigger Spread
- Offshore Jigging: Heavy Metal Tuna