Sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose, but sometimes you simply get smoked!
Whether you fish the Canal or an open beach, large pencil poppers have a way of consistently drawing strikes from cow bass.
No cod north of Cape Cod? No problem, set your sights on haddock this spring.
Last year was one of social change and new values, and this season will usher in updated regulations, but where will we go from here?
Propel your way into the record books as the winner of The Fisherman’s inaugural Coastal Kayak Clash.
The author shares his years of experience to help you select the right power plant for your fishing machine.
Bluefin action was off the charts in 2019, especially for those who included wide and side trackers in their spread.
The striped bass population is alive and well many miles north of the proverbial “Striper Coast.”
The story behind and the instructions to build a lure that has reached almost mythical status in recent years up and down the Striper Coast.
In This Issue:
- Man vs. Fish: Smoked
- Topwater Tactics: Big Pencils
- Season Starter: Hammerin’ Haddock
- Big Bass Monsters of Today & Tomorrow
- Yak It Up! A New Way to Win in 2020
- A Guide to Repowering With Outboards
- Widespread Hookups: Tracking for Bluefin
- Nova Scotia: Stripers of the Northland
- 2020 Plug Building: The 2T Pencil