Fishing Reports By Area
Put glide baits to use when you find that next big fall blitz of bass and blues.
When the fishing is good, there is no better cure for cabin fever, and space at the rails of party boats can be tough to come by.
Here’s a look at some of the latest products likely to change the way we boat and fish.
The right gear, electronics and boat positioning combine for an effective approach to fall blackfish.
There is evidence that old-growth age structure fosters population stability, whereas age truncation often destabilizes population dynamics.
Avoid these common mistakes of blackfish anglers and put more fish in your boat this fall.
A great all-around fly for both fresh and saltwater applications.
A rundown of popular freshwater fish and how to find late-fall success.
A consistent spot to score that last good bass or bluefish of the year in the surf.
Knowing how to recognize the different types of jigs, as well as how to rig and fish them is essential to success.
In This Issue:
- The Fall Run: Blitz-bustin’ Glide Baits
- Best Bets for Winter Cod
- Next Gen Marine Electronics, Boating and Fishing Breakthroughs
- Successful Togging: Putting It All Together
- The Boffff Principle: Do Big Stripers Make Better Spawners?
- Tog Time: Blackfish Mistakes
- On the Fly: Armand’s Mud/Deceiver
- Fall Freshies: Sweetwater Success
- In the Surf: Late-Fall Outflows
- Jigging for Squid 101: Calamari for the Holidays
More In This Issue
An excellent location with a variety of angling opportunities for both shore and boat anglers alike.
Details on Furuno's new touch screen combo units, the GP1871F and GP1971F and their affordable prices.