Simple yet effective, it’s a wonder why every striper angler hasn’t made the mojo leap.
When tautog sharpies around you start catching, it’s time to break out the jigs.
Take the concept of reverse surfcasting to the next level with the aid of electronics and trolling motors.
Fisherman editors project where you are likely to find the best striper action this fall.
The fall fishery for black sea bass can be totally out of control if you hit the right wreck during the pre-winter migration.
Stripers don't always take, sometimes they play with your offer.
Close out the albie season with a run to the Vineyard or Rhody coast and finish on a high note.
Their hard-fighting and delicious qualities have made them one of the Northeast’s most popular inshore species.
A veteran blue water skipper shares some insights that are sure to improve your fall chunking game.
In This Issue:
- Maximizing Mojos: The Ultimate Equalizer
- Match the Catch: Adapt for Pigs on Jigs
- Advanced Techniques: Reverse ‘Surfcasting’
- Best Bets for Fall Stripers
- Fall Bonanza: Focus on Sea Bass
- Takers and Leavers: Things That Go Bump
- Fall Adventures: Day-Tripping for Albies
- Shallow Water Tautog: Culling Out Keepers
- Offshore: Fall on the Chunk
More In This Issue
If I could only pick one person to be my mate it would be my wife.
A great surf spot to hit in the fall or when a big storm is brewing out front.
The Lowrance Elite Ti family of touchscreen combo fishfinders and chartplotters is one of their most popular and affordable product lines, and for good reason.
With the fall striped bass run upon us, here’s a recipe that will turn those bass fillets into a dish that you and all of your guests will really appreciate.