Fishing Reports By Area
A new line of luxury center-consoles is officially in the works at Viking Yachts
A little strategic fluke focus for considering those opening day jaunts later this spring.
Take advantage of reemerging Delaware River shad without the need for a trailer or cartopper.
A 10-year-old “captain in training” offers advice on turning kids into hardcore anglers.
Light tackle gamefish, close to port or bulkhead, and delicious on the plate.
NJ’s 2019 striper season officially reopens, with a half-dozen hotspots to get you started
With another striped bass season close at hand, it’s time to rethink the way we go about targeting this valuable resource.
This easy, do-it-yourself winter project will provide you with a neat and efficient way to organize all those plugs that you can’t resist adding to your arsenal.
It used to be that shipboard gyrostabilizers were the exclusive domain of supersized yachts and sportfishers.
Gray FishTag Research, Navionics and The Fisherman Magazine are developing a satellite tagging study for striped bass with a forward looking objective to pioneer a new level of understanding about striped bass.
From crafting molds to blending unique custom colors, pouring soft plastics is a rewarding way to pass the winter months.
This vital piece of equipment provides an added measure of safety and efficiency to the surf game.
So you want to be like Mike and make it on the professional bass circuit?
Florida is a major destination for Northeast anglers looking to bend a rod on a host of inshore and offshore species from March through May.
When it comes to their action, mojos are more forgiving than spoons and will catch bass at a wider range of speeds than the spoons.
Here’s how you can modify plastic-lipped swimming plugs to bring your success in the surf to another level.
Here’s an economical way to build a good inventory of custom finished jig heads.
The latest stock assessment states that the stock is in a state of decline and it will continue to decline unless something is done to reverse that trend.
In This Issue:
- Valhalla Boatworks: Viking’s New Center Console
- Pre-game Prep: Targeting Marina Channel Fluke
- Rites of Spring: Wading for Delaware Shad
- Make Fishing Fun Again: Lessons From a 10-year-old
- Tidal Panfish: Late Winter White Perch
- Shoreline Stripers: First Shot Spring Spots & Tactics
- Snag & Drop Alternative for Success & Conservation
- How-to: Plug Storage Rack
- Seakeeper 2.0 Anti-Roll Gyro
- Publishers’ Letter
- Pour Your Own: Making Soft Plastics
- Setting Up an Efficient Surf Belt
- Turning Pro: Go for Your Dreams
- Travel Log: Florida – More Than Just the Keys
- Spoons or Mojos? The “Big Game” Striper Combo
- Lip Service: Making Plugs Work for You
- How-to: Powder Paint Your Own Jigs
- Striped Bass Assessment Update