Moving past those wire inhibitions to add an ever-lasting strategy to your striper arsenal.
The second in an ongoing discovery series in The Fisherman on BDV hot spot research.
Don’t wait too long for those big bucks to arrive; they could’ve arrived already!
Hit New Jersey’s salt creeks and rivers for fast and furious schoolie striper action as of March 1.
Sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose, but sometimes you simply get smoked!
Propel your way into the record books as the winner of The Fisherman’s inaugural Coastal Kayak Clash.
The author shares his years of experience to help you select the right power plant for your fishing machine.
Bluefin action was off the charts in 2019, especially for those who included wide and side trackers in their spread.
The striped bass population is alive and well many miles north of the proverbial “Striper Coast.”
The story behind and the instructions to build a lure that has reached almost mythical status in recent years up and down the Striper Coast.
In This Issue:
- Risk Aversion: Overcoming Wire Line Phobia
- Discovering Atlantus: Using the Bathymetric Data Viewer
- 2020 Shad Forecast: Dreaming of the Delaware
- Spring Stripers: Right Out of the River
- Man vs. Fish: Smoked
- Yak It Up! A New Way to Win in 2020
- A Guide to Repowering With Outboards
- Widespread Hookups: Tracking for Bluefin
- Nova Scotia: Stripers of the Northland
- 2020 Plug Building: The 2T Pencil
More In This Issue
Beginning on opening day of the trout season (April 11, 2020) the fishing at Rosedale Lake will begin to warm up, with the 30-acre impoundment thereafter getting three in-season rainbow trout stockings without closures.
Trolling is the go-to technique for catching more and bigger striped bass, and Tony Arcabascio has been on the cutting edge of striper trolling innovations for over 50 years.