Fishing Reports By Area
Put glide baits to use when you find that next big fall blitz of bass and blues.
When the fishing is good, there is no better cure for cabin fever, and space at the rails of party boats can be tough to come by.
Here’s a look at some of the latest products likely to change the way we boat and fish.
The right gear, electronics and boat positioning combine for an effective approach to fall blackfish.
There is evidence that old-growth age structure fosters population stability, whereas age truncation often destabilizes population dynamics.
New Jersey will deposit over 4,000 rainbow trout during Thanksgiving week in 11 counties from Sussex to Cape May.
We’re entering prime time for hitting the local snags for big, burly blackfish; gear up before it all goes down!
Whether trolling, jigging or livelining, make sure you have spin gear armed and ready for surface action.
While Octobers past have generally been best, November has become the new norm for surfcasting success.
Some believe the end is near, others see the glass as half-full, but what’s the striper research say?
A new Stockton University beachfront campus in Atlantic City helps set a new bar for fishing education.
In This Issue:
- The Fall Run: Blitz-bustin’ Glide Baits
- Best Bets for Winter Cod
- Next Gen Marine Electronics, Boating and Fishing Breakthroughs
- Successful Togging: Putting It All Together
- The Boffff Principle: Do Big Stripers Make Better Spawners?
- Better in Bow-vember: NJ Stocking Stuffers
- Tackling Tautog: Modern Blackfish Gear
- Top of the Pops: Surface Stripers of November
- Surf Schedule: November Around the Clock
- Repent, or Relax? Current State of the Striper
- School Days: New Angles for Success
More In This Issue
On June 15, 2018 an 11-month project was completed when the State of Delaware sank the Twin Capes, a ferry boat that once served the Cape May/Lewes run across Delaware Bay.
Details on Furuno's new touch screen combo units, the GP1871F and GP1971F and their affordable prices.