Fishing Reports By Area
November offers plenty of opportunity and action along the South County shoreline for the mobile surfcaster.
Pack up and follow the fall run of stripers to extend your surf season well past the Turkey Day feast.
And now there are four!
Sinker bouncing and jigging for deepwater species are among the few options available from November through April, but well worth the effort.
The November surf can provide a good dose of rod bending action before the curtain closes on the season.
Trimming some hair can affect the casting distance, sink rate, swing rate and profile of your bucktail.
The quest for personal best requires a dedicated effort.
In This Issue:
- Danger At Sea: Risky Business
- Over-Sized Plugs: Is Bigger, Better?
- Last Licks: Rhody End Game
- Pre-Ice Pike: November Reign
- Head South: Jersey Road Trip
- Tech Talk: Down Imaging Sonar
- Oops, They Did It Again: 2020 Northeast Striped Bass Study
- The Late Show: Working Deepwater Wrecks
- Last Licks: Late Season Stripers
- Bucktailing The Surf: Trim A Jig
- Trophy Tautog: Double Digit Do’s And Don’ts