Fishing Reports By Area
From ice-out to the spring spawn and beyond, the classic hair jig produces on a wide variety of freshwater species.
While you wait for stripers to arrive and trout season to open, why not kick off your season by tangling with a giant ‘goldfish’?
After 15 years of these articles, we finally tackle the Bottle Plug!
The fundamentals of hook selection and deployment in the new age of striper conservation.
Easy to navigate, but difficult to master, sand beaches offer the surfcaster a truly wild experience.
Ten tips to ensure that next rod purchase is money well spent.
Scoring on late winter to early spring trout can be difficult, but once the secrets are unlocked the rewards can be great.
In This Issue:
- Wreck Hunting: The Vineyard Sound Lightship
- Spring Success: The Versatile Hair Jig
- Head South: Silver Kings In The Spring
- Ice-Out Action: Small Pond Carping
- The Offshore Game: New-Age Tuna Tackle
- Plug Building 2021: A Mini Bottle Plug
- Of Circles & Stripers: Tips & Tactics For Hooking Up
- The Soft Stuff: Make The Most Of Sand Beaches
- Smart Money: The Fishing Rod Buying Guide
- Early Season Tactics: Hunting Transition Trout