It’s time to get your tackle in order for the ‘19 season, even if there are a few stragglers from ‘18.
Sure it’s cold, but January begins the prime time season for jumbo tautog off the Jersey Coast.
A new state record salmon leads to renewed interest in this landlocked import.
What it lacks in fighting ability it more than makes up for as remedy to cabin fever.
Looking back at a Canal classic with appeal up and down the Striper Coast.
This year’s Challenge went down to the final gun with the winner decided by a tie-breaker.
The most comprehensive guide to the 2019 outboard motor market, and a must-read for those shopping for a new or replacement boat, or upgrading their power plant.
The most comprehensive guide to the 2019 fishing boat market, and a must-read for those shopping for a new or replacement boat, or upgrading their power plant.
In This Issue:
- Winter Prep: Tackling Another Season
- Blackfish Brawling: Record Breaking Tactics
- Landlock Rock: Fishing for NJ Salmon
- Red Hot Hake: A Winter Ling Thing
- Plug Building: The Hawg Hunter Pencil
- Meet the Winner of the Dream Boat 2018 Fishing Challenge
- 2019 Outboard Motor Buyer’s Guide
- 2019 Fishing Boat Buyer’s Guide