A bathymetric snapshot of New Jersey’s northernmost artificial reef site.
Basics on jetty rock fishing to follow wherever you may be chasing the rockfish.
By the dawn's early light, what so proudly we bailed…
By beach or boat, there’s a tunny of opportunity ahead.
The time has come for some hardcore recon on soft sand beaches.
July 19th started like any other typical morning when it comes to a Montauk fishing trip.
The majority of my fishing for these fish the last few seasons has consisted of making casts averaging around 30 feet.
Hunting false albacore and related funny fish on the kayak is one of the greatest local inshore challenges and thrills.
When the wind is raging out of the northeast in September and October, he is worthless all day and his mind turns to mush.
Leveraging September migration movements can translate to the ninth month potentially being the most productive of the year.
A look at some of the latest, greatest and most economical choices out now in the surf rod & reel market.
Casting for bass from the deck of your boat adds another dimension to your fishing that may not only be more fun, but often more productive.
In This Issue:
- Reef Spotlight: Subsurface Surprises At Sandy Hook
- On The Rocks: Night Fishing At Indian River Inlet
- Power Hours: The Magic Of Twilight
- Run & Gun: False Albacore Froth
- Surf Sense: Understanding Soft Structure
- Tale End: The Bass Of A Lifetime
- Shoreside Tog Tactics
- Albie Fever: The Kayak Advantage
- Big Water Surf: Setting Up For Storm Success
- September: A Season Of Opportunity
- A Shore Start: Googan To Grandmaster
- Boat Stripers: Casting Inside Out