The fall chunk bite in the canyons can produce a variety of species, here’s how to get started.
It’s one thing to coax a hit in the surf, getting it in is quite another story altogether.
A slew of mahi tricks from a seasoned captain and past Dream Boat Fishing Challenge winner.
You don’t need a boat to put together a hefty catch of tasty porgy in the late summer and early fall.
Fish as close as you can to either side of the storm, whether a hurricane or a Nor’easter.
Introduced for the 2019 model year, Grady-White’s new 326 CC introduces next-gen styling to their Canyon lineup of bluewater center consoles.
A look at Northeast party boat tuna fishing for beginners, from a beginner.
A soup to nuts project overview of a new Minn Kota installation.
Long casts have their place in the surf game, but there are times when the most productive water is virtually at your feet.
With the ASMFC considering mandatory use of circle hooks when bait fishing for striped bass in 2020, two of our editors relay their circle hook findings and how to make them work for you.
Out of the box retrieves with poppers, pencils, needlefish, metal lips and tins.
Having confidence in a handful of plugs instead of cramming your bag with dozens of options will lighten your load and cover a variety of situations.
In This Issue:
- Offshore 101: Chunking The Canyons
- Staying Stuck: Fighting Big Stuff
- Mahi Madness: Running The Bulls
- Fall Fun: Shore-up Your Porgy Bite
- Storm Surge: The First Nor’easter
- Boat Review: Grady-White Canyon 326 Center Console
- Offshore Options: Party Boat Tuna Primer
- How Much, How Long? Trolling Motor Questions
- Finishing Your Cast: Up Close And Personal
- Changing Regulations: Talking Circles
- Backwards Thinking: When The Wrong Retrieve Is Right
- Go-to Plugs: An Efficient Surf Bag
More In This Issue
The rocky shore of Narragansett comprises a series of striper hot spots that begin at Point Judith and continue northeast into the mouth of Narragansett Bay.
Ditch the inconvenience associated with live bait and give this product a try the next time you need a strip bait, jig trailer or soft plastic.
As a youngster, I did a lot of fishing for snappers, flounder and fluke, but unlike most of my friends, I also loved freshwater fishing.