Being prepared and keeping things simple can help you adapt quickly to a variety of surf fishing scenarios. a
The needlefish is a deadly and versatile weapon in the surf, you just need to know which one to throw and when.
Blackfish jigs are the perfect tool for targeting early season blackfish in Long Island Sound.
The simplicity and mobility of a fat tire bike makes it the perfect alternate candidate for cruising the beach.
Unquestionably, those long-ago four blackfish were my stepping stones on the path to broader fishing knowledge.
Recently introduced as a 2021 model, NorthCoast’s new 315HT is now the largest member in their growing cabin fleet, joining the 285HT, 255HT, 235HT and 215HT models.
Each year is different and you have to read the signs to determine where and when the striper migration is going to happen.
Glide baits project a profile all their own, cast well and hold their own in heavy surf.
Who will be named victorious in the war between live eels and their rubber counterparts on the striped bass battle grounds?
The fundamental components to becoming a successful blackfish jigger.
It’s go time once again along the Striper Coast, but go where?
A legendary fishing destination is a relatively short road trip for most Fisherman readers.
In This Issue:
- Sand To Stone
- A Magic Plug? Know Thy Needlefish
- Bounce A Jig For Sound Tog
- Beach Bikes: A Growing Trend
- First Blackfish
- Boat Review: Northcoast 315 HT Cabin
- Jigging Up Fall Stripers
- Glide Baits: An Underutilized Tool For The Fall Run
- Heavyweight Title Fight: Rubber vs. Real
- Jig ‘Em Up: A Tog Tutorial
- Unraveling Striper Migrations, Movements And Population Dynamics
- Day Tripping & Stripping: World Class Salmon On The Fly