Fall back to quieter times post-Labor Day at the Delaware shore.
September marks the start of some of the very best freshwater action of the year.
False albacore (little tunny, fat Alberts) offer surfcasters a unique and formidable challenge.
New Jersey anglers have until September 21 to get that late inning doormat.
The mass migration of mullet and peanuts puts the fluke at your feet this month.
Introduced for the 2019 model year, Grady-White’s new 326 CC introduces next-gen styling to their Canyon lineup of bluewater center consoles.
A look at Northeast party boat tuna fishing for beginners, from a beginner.
A soup to nuts project overview of a new Minn Kota installation.
Long casts have their place in the surf game, but there are times when the most productive water is virtually at your feet.
With the ASMFC considering mandatory use of circle hooks when bait fishing for striped bass in 2020, two of our editors relay their circle hook findings and how to make them work for you.
Out of the box retrieves with poppers, pencils, needlefish, metal lips and tins.
Having confidence in a handful of plugs instead of cramming your bag with dozens of options will lighten your load and cover a variety of situations.
In This Issue:
- Delaware Surf: Small Wonder, Big Options
- Transitional Largemouths: Summer To Fall, Fall To Winter
- Little Speedsters: Casting At Surf Tuna
- Ringing The Bell: End Game Fluke Tactics
- Late Summer Surf: Best Time For Beach Fluke
- Boat Review: Grady-White Canyon 326 Center Console
- Offshore Options: Party Boat Tuna Primer
- How Much, How Long? Trolling Motor Questions
- Finishing Your Cast: Up Close And Personal
- Changing Regulations: Talking Circles
- Backwards Thinking: When The Wrong Retrieve Is Right
- Go-to Plugs: An Efficient Surf Bag
More In This Issue
As time passes, some old school hot spots get lost in the shuffle, but one in particular trumpets its loud, boisterous call to attract new anglers – the Elephant’s Trunk.
Ditch the inconvenience associated with live bait and give this product a try the next time you need a strip bait, jig trailer or soft plastic.
As a youngster, I did a lot of fishing for snappers, flounder and fluke, but unlike most of my friends, I also loved freshwater fishing.