Fishing Reports By Area
Our resident surf reporter breaks down the November options at the Jersey Shore.
Anglers in Atlantic and Cape May counties wait with baited breath and hooks.
By the time you read this, more than a few 50s have already been released at the Rocks!
One of the tastiest freshwater fish you’re apt to encounter in the Garden State.
Lighten your load for outstanding fall striped bass action.
And now there are four!
Sinker bouncing and jigging for deepwater species are among the few options available from November through April, but well worth the effort.
The November surf can provide a good dose of rod bending action before the curtain closes on the season.
Trimming some hair can affect the casting distance, sink rate, swing rate and profile of your bucktail.
The quest for personal best requires a dedicated effort.
In This Issue:
- Surf Projections: November Beach Talk Forecast
- Will They Or Won’t They? South Jersey’s November Stripers
- BDV Spotlight: North Jersey Natural Selections
- Twilight Hit Sticking: Targeting Late Fall Jersey Walleye
- Late Season Stripers: Next Gen Jigging
- Tech Talk: Down Imaging Sonar
- Oops, They Did It Again: 2020 Northeast Striped Bass Study
- The Late Show: Working Deepwater Wrecks
- Last Licks: Late Season Stripers
- Bucktailing The Surf: Trim A Jig
- Trophy Tautog: Double Digit Do’s And Don’ts