Fishing Reports By Area
Will this be another “speck-tacular” season to remember in Cape May?
The second largest New Jersey reef site offers plenty of solid structure.
For those on skiffs, kayaks and smaller center consoles, this fishery belongs to you.
Situational strategies & scenarios for the fall run.
Sea bass are main October bottom fishing targets, but plenty of other species are on tap too.
In New Jersey, the so-called Fish of 10,000 casts doesn’t always stick to that elusive national standard
Recently introduced as a 2021 model, NorthCoast’s new 315HT is now the largest member in their growing cabin fleet, joining the 285HT, 255HT, 235HT and 215HT models.
Each year is different and you have to read the signs to determine where and when the striper migration is going to happen.
Glide baits project a profile all their own, cast well and hold their own in heavy surf.
Who will be named victorious in the war between live eels and their rubber counterparts on the striped bass battle grounds?
The fundamental components to becoming a successful blackfish jigger.
It’s go time once again along the Striper Coast, but go where?
A legendary fishing destination is a relatively short road trip for most Fisherman readers.
In This Issue:
- Shhhhhh! South Jersey Specks
- BDV Spotlight: Scouting Axel Carlson Reef
- Bass In Back: Skinny Water Stripers
- NJ Surf Stripers: Top 5 Artificial Situations
- Not Just Sea Bass: Make It A Combo Platter!
- Beat The Odds: The Hunt For Jersey Muskie
- Boat Review: Northcoast 315 HT Cabin
- Jigging Up Fall Stripers
- Glide Baits: An Underutilized Tool For The Fall Run
- Heavyweight Title Fight: Rubber vs. Real
- Jig ‘Em Up: A Tog Tutorial
- Unraveling Striper Migrations, Movements And Population Dynamics
- Day Tripping & Stripping: World Class Salmon On The Fly